quarta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2008

vampires kiss

That day I found you in the shadow of my own hell

You tempted me to show you my true emotion

The emotion I have been hiding for so long

I love it when you smile when

I see your blood stained teeth

I love it when you touch me

I feel your blood lust touch

I love when you bite me

I feel freedom from everyone

Can I touch you and feel your innocence

Can I taste your mouth and taste all the blood from my pain

Can I trust you a blood hungry fallen angel

I want to swim in a pool of our own blood

Together our immortal souls

A raven and a vampire together until the end

The kiss arouses as much as it enchants

The kiss you give is the one I love and loathe

The Vampires Kiss.


By: Unknown Artist

1 comentário:

Sandra Silva disse...

Just perfect *.*

Fiquei sem palavras...

um beijo*